Are you needing Westbury TX pet boarding? Fondren 5 Star Pet Resort offers boarding for cats, dogs, birds, and pocket pets. Pet owners can expect complete care for their pets. If you own a dog, cat, bird, or type of pocket pet, then give our team a call. Each animal type has its own boarding area.
Dogs and cats have a wide range of activities and rooms, such as VIP suites. Pet owners will be happy to know our facility is a member of many different animal organizations and certified by the city of Houston for animal care. We understand the importance of your pet and will care for them the right way.
Fondren 5 Star Pet Resort was established in 1999 by JoAnn Ellis. The idea came to JoAnn when she was looking for a spacious and resort-like boarding facility. She wanted the best for her dogs, and she was unable to find it. So, she purchased land in Missouri City and developed a boarding facility with a pet-friendly architect.
This pet hotel is located in Missouri City but still resides in Houston’s limits. That said, the location makes it a great option for pet owners in the surrounding areas. Owners in Bellaire, Meyerland, Sugar Land, and Stafford are perfect distances for our facility.
Fondren 5 Star Pet Resort offers a wide variety of dog services, but boarding is one of our most popular. Our boarding services offer a wide variety of options for dog owners. We want your furry friend to be as comfortable as possible in our facility. So, we offer choices in activities, room types, and additional services.
Additional services include grooming, doggy daycare, dog training, or time in a private dog park. These services can be scheduled alongside your dog’s stay with us. For example, you can schedule a grooming while your dog stays with us. Or, your dog could participate in doggy daycare to fill the day with fun and exercise.
Other activities include cuddle time, nature walks, and playtime with staff. Owners can select by hand which activities they want for their dog or choose one of our five activity packages. Each of these activities helps improve the stay of your dog by making them feel comfortable. Make them feel like they are on vacation with these additional activities.
Of course, the options do not stop there. Dog owners can also choose from the type of suite they want their dog to stay in. Accommodations start at $31.95 a night. Below, owners can find the full list of room types we offer.
- Standard – large and spacious enclosure great for one dog or multiple smaller family dogs
- Double Standard – double-wide enclosure for larger breeds or multiple family dogs
- Standard Patio – a great option for dogs accustomed to indoor and outdoor access with its own toa-covered patio
- Plaza Suite – floor to ceiling wall room with ambient lighting, full-view patio door, television, ceiling fan, and decorated walls for additional privacy
- VIP Suite – floor to ceiling wall room with ambient lighting, a toddler bed, and a six-foot sliding entry door
- Garden Suite – features everything in the VIP suite plus a covered terrace allowing for independent movement between inside and out
Cat owners will get the same kind of options when they board their cat with us. Owners can select from a number of different activity options such as the sun porch or kitty playroom. Additionally, cats have many options for condo types. The cat condos are specifically unique because they can connect to others for more room and added comfort.
The cat-loving staff would love to meet and care for your cat while you are away. Each of our condos is spacious, climate-controlled, and customizable. There is plenty of room and activities for your cat to enjoy. Below, cat parents will find the full list of condo types.
- Single Condo – contains a single resting bench and a shelf for a single cat
- Connecting Condos – a single condo can connect to other condos adding more room for multiple family cats
- Window Condo – perfect for condo connections and features a window overlooking the sun porch
- Kitty Play Pen – features two resting benches and double entry doors for one or two cats
- Plaza Suite – a guest suite for one or multiple cats with floor to ceiling walls and ambient lighting
- VIP Suite – features everything in the plaza suite plus a toddler bed and a six-foot sliding entry door
Cats sleep a lot of times, but they also require time to play. Our team can provide such time through a handful of activities for your cat. The full list of activities is as follows.
- Extra exercise
- Cuddle time
- Bedtime belly rub
- Storytime and tuck-in
Please contact us when you can to reserve your cat’s condo today. The sooner you call, the better chance you have at reserving one.
Parrots, Hamsters, Chinchillas, and More
Many are surprised when they learn we board avian and pocket pets. These types of pets are not as common as dogs and cats. However, they are just as important to their owners. That is why we offer boarding services for parrots, parakeets, hamsters, ferrets, rats, mice, and chinchillas are only a few examples.
The boarding areas for these animals are clean, spacious, and carefully watched. Some of these animals require the right kind of temperature, which we will carefully watch. Fresh food and water, clean enclosures, and proper handling are other features you can expect.
Westbury TX Pet Boarding
If you need Westbury TX pet boarding, then get in touch with Fondren 5 Star Pet Resort today. Our team will answer any questions you may have when scheduling a reservation. Reach us by calling (281) 835-4445. Be sure also to visit our website. We have a lot of information about our boarding and pet grooming services. Pet owners can also find additional information on our facility. Fondren 5 Star Pet Resort offers a premium vacation spot for dogs, cats, birds, and pocket pets. You can finally stop searching for a Westbury TX pet boarding facility.
Fun Facts about Houston
- From 1837 to 1839, Houston was the capital of Texas.
- Galleria is the largest shopping mall in Texas.
- The Texas Medical Center in Houston is the largest medical institution in the world.
- Find more fun facts about Houston here.